Smart solution with signal power
Ready to take full advantage
That is eternal vitality
Robust from the beginning
Low smoke, halogen free, flameretardant
CABLE SEAL ASSEMBLY
Testeck-Cable is a company specializing in providing high-temperature, lightweight, miniaturized, special and integrated solutions for cable through-wall sealing for industrial fields.Cable through wall sealing is a kind of non-damage"building blocks" new sealing method; replacing the traditional Fireproof mud, fireproof glue, metal waterproof joints, etc.The company followsISO9001,TS22163( span>International Railway Quality Management System)、ISO13485(Medical device quality management system), engaged in independent research and development, manufacturing and sales, the company has A number of technical teams and quality teams engaged in the field of industrial cables for more than 10years, The cable through wall sealing component is made by 20multiple space sealing experts The team is made up of components and continues to innovate based on the actual working conditions of the customers.The product line mainly includes instrumentation (sensor) cables, low smoke Halogen-free flame retardant, data cable, multi-functional integrated cable, spring wire, high temperature series cable, etc.
Application areas include aerospace, rail transit, clean energy (wind power, nuclear power, Photovoltaic, hydropower), automotive industrial vehicles, instrumentation, sensor technology etc.
This series of cables are used in wind power, photovoltaic, hydropower station, thermal power station instrumentation, switch cabinet and other fields. This type of cable has the characteristics of long-term sunlight aging resistance, oil resistance, wear resistance, and various corrosion resistance.
1. Temperature resistance: -40℃～+125℃;
2. Rated voltage: 450/750V level;
3. Withstand voltage test: 3000V/5min;
4. The bending radius of the cable is not less than 8 times the outer diameter of the cable (the cable with copper tape shielding is not less than 12 times the outer diameter of the cable)
5. Fire resistance: Class A, Class B, Class C
6. Conductor structure: bare copper, tinned
This series of cables is low-smoke, halogen-free, flame-retardant, and has passed CRCC certification and EN45545-2 fire test. The product has a smaller outer diameter, lighter weight and better flexibility. It is suitable for various signal transmission control wiring.
TJ/CL313-2014 "Interim Regulations on Wires and Cables for EMUs"
1. Voltage level: 300V
2. Temperature resistance range: -40-90℃, -40-105℃
3. Section square: 0.5-2.5mm2
4. Number of cable cores: 1-48 cores
5. Pass BS6853, DIN5510-2, EN45545-2 fire R15, R16 (HL3 level)
6. Bending radius: 5D for fixed laying; 6D for non-fixed laying (D refers to the outer diameter of the cable)
7. Oil resistance: mineral oil, fuel oil
8. Solvent resistance, acid and alkali resistance
1. Temperature resistance grade: -100-250℃, short-term 260℃
2. Rated voltage: 300V 600V
3. Mechanical strength: >100Mpa
4. Scratch resistance: >10000 times
5. Section square: (32AWG-18AWG)
6. Number of cable cores: 1-48 cores
7. Conductor: tin-plated, silver-plated, alloy
8. Bending radius 6D (special requirements)
This series of cables has a temperature resistance range of -100-250℃, low smoke, halogen-free, flame retardant and meets EN45545-2 fire HL3 level. This product has long-term high and low temperature resistance, radiation resistance, seawater resistance, light weight (relative to fluorine materials) It can reduce weight by 40.8% and 23.6%), small size and excellent mechanical properties; it is widely used in aerospace instrumentation internal wiring and connecting lines, submersible pump motor winding lines and connecting lines, nuclear power plants, automobiles, ships and other fields .
A USB cable is used to connect devices to a computer or to each other. USB cables can transfer data, provide power, and charge devices.
A crossover cable is a type of Ethernet cable used to connect two devices directly to each other.
To prevent cables from tangling, you can use cable ties, cable clips, or cable sleeves to keep them organized. You can also wrap cables around a spool or cord wrap to prevent them from tangling.
The type of HDMI cable you need depends on the resolution and features of the device you are connecting.