Smart solution with signal power
Ready to take full advantage
That is eternal vitality
Robust from the beginning
Low smoke, halogen free, flameretardant
CABLE SEAL ASSEMBLY
Testeck-Cable is a company specializing in providing high-temperature, lightweight, miniaturized, special and integrated solutions for cable through-wall sealing for industrial fields.Cable through wall sealing is a kind of non-damage"building blocks" new sealing method; replacing the traditional Fireproof mud, fireproof glue, metal waterproof joints, etc.The company followsISO9001,TS22163( span>International Railway Quality Management System)、ISO13485(Medical device quality management system), engaged in independent research and development, manufacturing and sales, the company has A number of technical teams and quality teams engaged in the field of industrial cables for more than 10years, The cable through wall sealing component is made by 20multiple space sealing experts The team is made up of components and continues to innovate based on the actual working conditions of the customers.The product line mainly includes instrumentation (sensor) cables, low smoke Halogen-free flame retardant, data cable, multi-functional integrated cable, spring wire, high temperature series cable, etc.
Application areas include aerospace, rail transit, clean energy (wind power, nuclear power, Photovoltaic, hydropower), automotive industrial vehicles, instrumentation, sensor technology etc.
1. Fire resistance: fire resistance 3h, EN45545-3 (60min)
2. Protection class: IP68
3. Air tightness: ≥0.2MPa
5. Lifespan: ≥30 years
6. Cable sealing outer diameter: 3-99mm
7. Pipe sealing diameter: 3-1800mm
1. GB/T12706-2008 cable with rated voltage of 1KV and below
2. GB/T19666-2008 General Rules for Flame Retardant and Fire Resistant Cables
3. EN50200-2015 Test method for fire resistance of unprotected small cables for emergency circuits
1. Voltage level: 300V 600V 1800V
2. Temperature resistance range: -40-90℃
3. Section square: 1.5-240mm2
4. Number of cable cores: 1-5 cores
5. Fire resistance time: 90min 120min, using ceramic silica gel insulation system, can withstand fire water spray for 15 minutes, the circuit still works continuously.
6. Bending radius: 5D for fixed laying; 6D for non-fixed laying (D refers to the outer diameter of the cable)
1. Voltage level: 300V 600V
2. Temperature resistance range: -40-125℃, -60-200℃
3. Conductor material: tin-plated, silver-plated, nickel-plated, alloy
4. Section square: 32AWG~18AWG
5. Number of cable cores: 1-99 cores
6. Long-term resistance to nuclear radiation, small size and light weight
7. Bending radius: fixed laying 6D
This series is a combination of the power cable made of whole cable + + simulation figures, but defense external electromagnetic interference, electromagnetic interference, at the same time decrease The Times of hole structure and enhance safety and reduce the wiring of the cable weight (calculation can be reduced by 20%), widely used in aerospace, high-speed rail, ship, robotics, medical, new energy and all kinds of industrial automatic control system.
A power cable is a type of industrial cable used for the transmission of electrical power from one point to another.
A communication cable is a type of industrial cable used for the transmission of data, such as voice, video, or computer data.
An instrumentation cable is a type of industrial cable used to connect sensors and other instruments to monitoring and control systems.
A high-temperature cable is a type of industrial cable designed to withstand high temperatures, making it suitable for use in environments with extreme heat, such as in furnaces and high-temperature ovens.